Sunday 12 June 2011

Melogikakan Ekspektasi

ex·pec·ta·tion (kspk-tshn)
n.
1.
a. The act of expecting.
b. Eager anticipation


if there are many things I learned about life, one of the most important thing is how you should not giving anyone any expectation.

expectation fails me, not only once or twice, a lot.
When you have a high expectation, once it fails you, it will slap you real hurt. In other hand, if you have no expectation of something and things turned out to be good, you will feel a great happiness out of nowhere. Even a simple good thing can make you in the state of "smiling like a stupid person" because you have no expectation of it.

care of other people as you should care for them. You don't need to ask them to return a favor of things that you already did to them, the good one. I'm not talking about debt system, it's not an obligation that they need to return, if they meant it they will show it to you. If don't, you don't need to feel bad about it because you make no expectation of it.

I used to say this to a friend, "you're hurt because of your own expectation of someone, rather than make them to fulfill your expectation it is better to change your own expectation, lower it, or just don't make any of it"
alas, I'm a prisoner of my own device.

learn from me, learn from your friends, I want you people that read this to be happy.


ditulis sambil mendengarkan Morrissey - Irish Blood, English Heart
"Irish blood, English heart, this I'm made of
There is no-one on earth I'm afraid of
And no regime can buy or sell me"

No comments:

Post a Comment